Functional Strength & Mobility - Week 1
Our Functional Strength & Mobility Classes are tailored to post Weight Loss Surgery patients.
Equipment: Chair, TheraBand & Towel.
- Movement nutrition - the body needs exposure to tension/compression to grow strong and durable
- Managing muscular and joint conditions
- Understand intensity and correct sets/reps/frequency for your current fitness level
- Importance of sleep for synaptic connections and muscle repair
- Chairs and posture
- Strategies to break up sitting time and adapt your work/home environments to improve mobility (i.e. sitting on the floor when watching a movie or stand-up desks)