French Cheese Crepes
For crepes skin:
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup non-fat milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup flour
- 2 scoops of Tasteless Collagen
- ¾ cup low-fat small curd cottage cheese, drained
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
To make crepe skin:
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Try to reduce lumps.
- Use the crepes maker (follow the manufacturer's instructions) or use a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter about 2 tablespoons per crepe into the skillet. Cook the batter for 1 -2 minutes for each side.
To make cottage cheese filling:
- Combine all of the ingredients listed for making the filling. Mix well.
To fill and roll the crepes:
- Take a layer of the crepe skin. Place about 1- 2 tablespoons of filling in the centre.
- Fold the right and left edges toward the centre. Roll the crepe to seal the filling in. Set it aside.
- Repeat until all the crepes are filled. You can store the filled crepes in the refrigerator.
To cook the crepes:
- Cover the pan with one teaspoon of oil or butter over medium-high heat.
- Add crepe(s). Cook until brown and crispy for about 2 minutes per side.