Lemon Cheesecake Bliss balls
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus an extra tbsp for coating
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 125g light cream cheese
- Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients well. Once well combined, use clean damp hands to roll the mix into six evenly sized bliss balls.
- Sprinkle extra coconut on a plate or sheet of baking paper.
- Lightly roll balls in coconut to coat. Lay on a plate or tray, and refrigerate for at least twenty minutes prior to serving. This will help them firm up a little. These balls are also delicious frozen.
LEMON CHEESECAKE BLISS BALLS
1 serve (1 ball) = 0.7 unit Fruit, 0.3 unit Dairy, 1.3 unit Healthy Fats & Oils, 0.3 unit Indulgence