One Bowl Chocolate Cake
- 3 scoops of Tasteless Collagen
- 125 ml grove avocado oil
- 125 ml almond milk
- 125 ml pure maple syrup
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 60g dark cocoa powder or chocolate
- 300g (3 cups) almond meal
PREHEAT oven to 160°C (320°F) fan forced.
COMBINE avocado oil, almond milk, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla into a bowl.
ADD the Tasteless Collagen, baking powder, chocolate and almond meal.
MIX well until combined.
SPOON into a 20 cm baking tin lined with baking paper.
BAKE the cake for 45 - 50 minutes or until cooked through.
REMOVE from the oven and cool.
- GENEROUSLY spread with ganache or healthy avocado chocolate frosting and enjoy
To make the avocado frosting combine the flesh from 2 ripe avocados,
125 ml (½ cup) pure maple syrup, 125 ml (½ cup) coconut cream, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 60g (½ cup) dark cocoa powder and a generous pinch of sea salt.
Blend until smooth and use as the frosting for the cake.