Soft&Crumby Triple Chocolate And Plum Protein Cake bars
Makes 15 bars
(30 for WLS patients just cut them smaller)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops Chocolate Protein powder
- 1/4 cup stevia, splenda or other sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 150g Sugar free Apple Rhubarb jam (or similar) The St Dalfours brand in the supermarket are useful)
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 plums
- 28g fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 85ml skim milk
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2tbsp Orange Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a 14*28cm baking form (or 20*20cm one), put a sheet of baking paper into it.
- Chop plums into small cubes.
- Combine egg whites, stevia, salt and whisk together until fully incorporated. Add skim milk, Greek yogurt, Apple Rhubarb jam. Mix together in a same bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flour, almond flour, protein and baking powder, raw cocoa) together in another bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Stir in the chopped plums, Dark Chocolate Chips and sunflower seeds (if using).
- Pour batter into the baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a metal wire rack and sprinkle some Orange Chocolate Chips on top.