Slow cooked Lamb
- lamb shoulder
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp Nutra Organics Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- Place the lamb shoulder into the slow cooker. Season heavily with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Remove the leaves from rosemary sprigs and scatter around the lamb. Add the onions and chicken stock.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, at which point, the lamb should be so tender that all you need to do is tear the meat away with tongs.
- Serve the lamb on a platter with the onions and drizzle with delicious melty onion sauce.