My health was deteriorating.
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
107 goal 60.
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
11 weeks po down 23kgs.
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
Have a lot more energy.
5. Were there any problems along the way?
None at all.
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
100 times over.
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
That I can create yummy meals.
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
My desire for bushwalking
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Do it you won’t regret it
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery?
That I don’t have to wear baggy clothes Getting used to portion size